Jefferson County Traffic Attorneys Providing Effective Traffic Violation Defense
If you have been booked for a traffic violation in Jefferson County, MO, you may think that simply paying the fine will fix the problem. Unfortunately, paying a speeding ticket is essentially an admission of guilt, and the results can haunt you for a long time.
This is why you should contact experienced traffic ticket lawyers in Festus, MO, like Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law, before taking any action. Our law firm has handled many speeding tickets and traffic violation cases in Jefferson County, and secured great results for clients.
Because we understand how paying these fines can affect you, we work hard to make sure that these violations don’t go on your driving record. Don’t deal with these issues by yourself. Contact criminal defense attorneys at Law today at 636-933-9151 to discuss your case.
Why Should You Fight Your Traffic Tickets?
Getting charged with traffic violations can have a negative impact on both your present life and future goals. Once you pay the fines, you’ve basically admitted guilt, because paying those tickets will often lead to one or more of the following:
- Traffic points- paying the fines often automatically adds 2-3 point to your driving license
- Job loss for commercial drivers, and preventing them from getting even more jobs
- Commercial drivers could also lose their driving license
- Increased auto insurance rates- auto insurance rates are often based on your history as a driver. People without any points on their license tend to attract lower premiums compared to drivers with points on their license
- Higher mortgage rates- insurance companies tend to favor low risk individuals. Unfortunately, evidence of traffic violations automatically makes you a high risk entity, and ends up costing you more in mortgage rates
With competent traffic violations lawyers like Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law, you may be able to prevent these.
We’ll provide legal representation so that you can possibly avoid appearing in court, and we will look for ways to ensure that this mishap doesn’t show up on your driving record. We will also work to fix the charges so you never have to pay unreasonably high insurance premiums.
Types of Traffic Violations in Jefferson County, MO
Because there are so many varied traffic laws, people frequently break one or more of these rules unwittingly.
In Missouri, you can get a ticket or other penalty for one or more of the following:
- Running a red light
- Not slowing down at a stop sign
- Careless and imprudent driving
- Going over the speed limit
- Parking in the wrong locations
- Not crossing the lanes properly
- Not having auto insurance
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while suspended
- Possession of controlled substances in the car
Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law represent clients who have committed these violations and many other highway violations. If you feel that you were unjustly booked or perhaps you even feel you never committed the offense, don’t go to court or pay any fine until you’ve talked to us.
We might be able to help lower the fees, get them waived completely, or retract the violations completely. Call us today on 636-933-9151 to schedule a free consultation.
Why Should You Hire Grafe & Batchelor to Help Fight the Traffic Violations?
While no lawyer can honestly give you guarantees, Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law have experience dealing with traffic cases, and we are passionate about getting you a positive result. Some of the ways clients can be helped to fight their traffic violation cases in Jefferson County, MO, include:
- Changing a traffic violation like a speeding ticket amended to a non-moving violation. This helps keep your driving records spotless and free from points
- Petition the court to place you on a suspended imposition of sentence. That way, if you don’t get any extra violations while on probation, the court won’t convict you. This also means that you won’t pay any fines or have any points added to your license
- Help amending the charge from a more severe to a less severe one. This might help prevent points
There are many possibilities, and there are many ways to fight your charge. For instance, we might be able to work to get your case dismissed by identifying mistakes made by the arresting officer. There are many solid techniques that could help you beat traffic violation charges. Get in touch with us today at 636-933-9151 to schedule a consultation.