Dedicated Ste. Genevieve County Criminal Defense Lawyers Protecting Your Rights and Providing a Solid Defense
If you’re currently facing criminal accusations, it is vital that you get the right legal experience. It will ensure that you have a solid legal defense for your case. The right legal team on your side as early as possible can be the difference between serving 20 years to life or being free to go home.
If the crimes you’ve been accused of happened in Ste. Genevieve County, MO, then you need to speak to the experienced criminal lawyers Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law. As seasoned legal representatives, we will vigorously defend you and fight for your freedom.
Contact Grafe & Batchelor today at 636-933-9151 to schedule a free consultation.
What’s the Difference Between a Solid Defense and a Poor One?
Ultimately, the major difference is in the outcome, but that outcome is usually a product of an intensely meticulous process. This is what can lead to favorable results like case dismissals, deals, sentence reductions, and waived fines. For the possibility of results like these, you need lawyers with experience.
At Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law, we understand what it means to win a criminal case in Missouri. Successful criminal defense cases often take time and effort to build. That’s why it’s better to start finding representation now and not waiting until the last minute.
The more time you invest in the groundwork necessary to build a solid defense case, the better your chances of getting the best possible outcome. By working with Grafe & Batchelor, you’ll get a team that not only knows the law, but you’ll have Ste. Genevieve County criminal lawyers who understand the specific laws attached to each type of case.
We’ve been in practice for over 30 years. In that time, we’ve built up extensive experience handling all manner of criminal cases. This experience, coupled with our vast knowledge of state and federal law, puts us in a unique position to get you favorable results.
How Exactly Can Grafe & Batchelor Help?
The best thing you can hope for with a criminal lawyer is to have an aggressive and experienced advocate on your side. We provide that and more by offering a strong criminal defense and striving for positive results. We’re able to do that by prioritizing these key elements:
- Ensuring that clients’ rights aren’t ignored. Just because you committed a crime doesn’t mean that you do not have rights. We work hard to make sure your rights aren’t violated in any way.
- Instructing clients on how to talk to law enforcement or the court. Here’s one simple rule to follow: if you’re in doubt, don’t say anything. We make sure to help clients understand how their words and actions can hurt their case.
- Quickly and efficiently collecting information and evidence about the case. This is important because certain pieces of evidence can deteriorate or disappear if they aren’t collected quickly.
- Finding all necessary witnesses. These can be either witnesses who claim they were actually present when the crime was committed or expert witnesses who can help show that the defense might not be guilty.
- Devising powerful strategies for your defense and ensuring that they are effective in weakening the prosecution’s case.
- Meticulously building a case using tried and true methods and techniques that have proved successful for clients for many years.
We want to be your trusted advocate who will stand by you from the beginning of your case until it reaches its full conclusion. We are passionate about representing the people of Ste. Genevieve County.
Does Your Case Have to Go to Trial?
In short, no. Not necessarily. Sometimes, during the case-building phase, we gather evidence compelling enough to get the prosecution to either drop the case or settle for a reduced penalty.
Sometimes, however, the case does go to trial. When it does, we pool all our resources and fight tirelessly for you.
Contact a Ste Genevieve County Criminal Defense Lawyer
A strong defense is built from a combination of many factors, tactics, and strategies that a seasoned and skilled attorney will know how to assemble and execute. If you need solid legal representation by experienced criminal defense attorneys in Ste. Genevieve County, MO, talk to Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law.
Call Grafe & Batchelor today at 636-933-9151 to schedule a free consultation.