Highly Skilled St. Francois County Criminal Attorneys Committed to Defending Your Rights
If you have been arrested on a criminal offense in St. Francois County, MO, you need a strong criminal defense lawyer with significant experience. Criminal law is a broad field, which means you want to consult someone who has a long record in this practice area.
Successful and highly experienced criminal lawyers understand the requirements of a criminal case, and they can often recommend the best method of approach for your situation.
Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law are motivated, skilled, and aggressive criminal lawyers in St. Francois County, MO. We’re tough go-getters with a history of fighting passionately for our clients.
If you have a criminal case and you need legal representation from St. Francois County lawyers with experience, call Grafe & Batchelor today. You can reach us at 636-933-9151 to schedule a free initial consultation.
What are the Advantages of Hiring a Criminal Lawyer in St. Francois County, MO?
Criminal charges are extremely serious. You cannot afford guesswork, and you can’t afford to take chances. You need lawyers who know exactly what they’re doing and how to defend you. That’s why you want some with experience in both the field of practice and geographic area of the charges.
Because laws and charges differ, from DWI charges in Farmington City to drug charges in Bonne Terre, you want a St. Francois County lawyer who not only knows the laws in the county, but one who also understands the complexity of the legal system.
If you’re still uncertain about hiring a criminal defense attorney in St. Francois County to handle your case, there are a few important elements to consider. An experienced lawyer can help you. Advantages include:
- Extensive experience & knowledge of criminal law– which is different from other types of law
- In-depth knowledge of Missouri’s justice system
- An understanding of how to handle the complex strategies often used by the prosecution– criminal charges are often very tricky. You need lawyers who understand the potential pitfalls and know how to avoid them completely
- Sound legal advice– what you say or not say and how you act or not act can either make or break your criminal case. An experienced St. Francois County criminal lawyer knows this and will advise you accordingly. Pay attention and adhere to the advice for your own sake
- Help effectively mitigating or lowering your charges and reducing your fines and penalties
- The capability to move quickly on a case when necessary– sometimes, the difference between 10 years in jail and a 120-day community service sentence is how quickly the lawyer was able to recover vital evidence that would have been destroyed by age or time
- Adequate resources to research, investigate, and prove your case
- The ability to develop powerful strategies and scenarios so that when the prosecution switches their game plan or there’s a sudden complication, we can adapt
- Negotiating in your favor so you end up with a far less severe penalty, minimum mandatory sentencing, probation, or reduced fines
- Help ensuring that you don’t lose what’s important to you in the long run. This can be in the form of job, assets, or other significant types of loss
- Lots of access to professionals and expert witnesses who can help your case by testifying and bringing their expertise to the table. Sometimes, what wins a case is plausible deniability or the ability to raise genuine doubts in the minds of the jury members or the court
- Help providing pragmatic and moral support when necessary. You’re going through the most difficult time of your life. You need criminal lawyers who understand this and can serve as a support system when you have genuine worries about your case
Get Legal Help from Criminal Defense Lawyers in St Francois County MO
Grafe & Batchelor Attorneys at Law are all driven to get you a favorable outcome. We have worked on multiple kinds of criminal offense cases over the past two decades, and we have excellent results to show for it.
When you bring your case to us, you’re receiving our commitment that we will fight for you and your family. Our goal is to secure your rights and get you back to your life.
Come talk to us about your case today. Call Grafe & Batchelor at 636-933-9151 to set up a free initial consultation.