Knowledgeable Missouri Criminal Defense Attorneys Defending Your Rights
Defending your case with more than 30 years of combined experience.
At Grafe & Batchelor, P.C., we understand the stress and fear that come with being charged with a crime. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys are dedicated to guiding you through the process and helping you toward the best possible result. We represent clients charged with crimes in state, county and municipal courts in Jefferson County and various surrounding counties. These offenses range from minor traffic tickets to serious felonies and everything in between – no case is too big or too small for our talented attorneys. We have a passion for defending the accused.
Skilled representation from Jefferson County criminal defense lawyers.
When you come to our firm, you work directly with one of our attorneys, not an associate. You will receive:
- Personal attention. Our clients always come first. Every case is unique, and we take the time to listen to your story to determine the best course of action for you.
- Focused representation. We are dedicated criminal defense attorneys first and foremost. While we do practice in a few other select areas of law, criminal defense and its related fields are where we focus our experience and passion.
- Honest support. We believe our clients should be given realistic expectations for their case. We provide trustworthy advice throughout the legal process. Our reputation in the legal community, and most importantly among our former clients, speaks for itself.
Full-service criminal defense law firm - criminal defense is what we do.
We represent clients in many areas of criminal defense, including:
- DWI. Being charged with DWI has serious consequences, including the loss of your license or even jail time. If you have been charged with DWI, you need to hire an experienced DWI defense attorney to attain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug crimes. Facing a charge for a drug crime is serious. Our defense attorneys have the skill and knowledge necessary to help you through the complex legal process.
- Domestic violence. A domestic violence charge can greatly affect your life. Our lawyers are prepared to defend you against domestic violence and abuse charges.
- Traffic law. Traffic violations range from speeding, running a stop light or stop sign, to careless and imprudent driving and accident tickets. If you have been charged with a traffic violation, contact us today to speak to an experienced attorney. Do not plead guilty on your own and take points.
- Expungements. If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. We can help you determine if you are eligible for expungement in Missouri.
Representation from experienced criminal defense attorneys you can trust.
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime in Missouri, Grafe & Batchelor, P.C. can help. To schedule a consultation with our criminal defense attorneys, call us today at 636.933.9151 or contact us online. From our Festus, Missouri office, we represent clients in all State and municipal courts throughout Jefferson, St. Louis, Ste. Genevieve, Washington, St. Francois and Franklin counties.