Knowledgeable Missouri Attorneys Defending Your Rights
Applying more than 20 years of combined experience to your case
At Grafe & Batchelor, P.C., we understand the stress and fear that accompany facing the legal system. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to guiding you through the process, helping you toward the best possible result. We represent clients charged with crimes in state, county and municipal courts in Jefferson County and various surrounding counties. These offenses range from minor traffic tickets to serious felonies and everything in between – no case is too big or too small for our talented attorneys.
Skilled representation from Jefferson County criminal defense lawyers
When you come to our firm, you work directly with one of our attorneys, who offer you:
- Personal attention. Our clients always come first. Every case is unique, and we take the time to listen to your story to determine the best course of action for you.
- Focused representation. We are dedicated criminal defense attorneys first and foremost. While we do practice in a few other select areas of law, criminal defense and its related fields are where we focus our experience and passion.
- Honest support. We believe our clients should be given realistic expectations for their case. We provide trustworthy advice throughout the legal process. Our reputation in the legal community, and most importantly among our former clients, speaks for itself.
Full-service criminal defense law firm
We represent clients in many areas of criminal defense, including:
- DWI. Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to attain the best possible results for your case.
- Traffic law. Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DWI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Expungements. If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. We can help you determine if you are eligible for expungement in Missouri.
- Drug crimes. Facing a conviction for a drug crime is serious. Our legal team has the skills and knowledge necessary to help you through the complex legal process.
- Domestic violence defense. A domestic violence charge can greatly affect your life. Our lawyers are prepared to defend you against violence and abuse charges.
Get help from experienced attorneys you can trust
If you have been charged with a crime in Missouri, Grafe & Batchelor, P.C. can help. To schedule a free initial consultation with our skilled attorneys, call us today at 636.933.9151 or contact us online. From our Festus, Missouri office, we represent clients throughout Jefferson, St. Louis, St. Geneva, Washington and St. Francis counties.